About the event
The third-annual Corporate Cup 5K was on Saturday, July 15, at Rice-Eccles Stadium on the University of Utah campus. This unique corporate-team event began at 8 a.m. and featured music, food, awards and prizes.
How to register
Corporate teams may register as many employees, family and friends as desired. However, each team is required to have at least 10 registrants.
To register your team, follow these steps:
Step 1: Designate someone from your company to be the team captain.
Step 2: Click on the "Register for the race" button below to begin the registration process.
Step 3: On the form, choose "Register Captain." Complete all fields and choose a team name and password. Share the team name and password with others in your company so they register individually. Each member of a team pays a non-refundable registration fee of $35.
Awards – O.C. Tanner Cup
The fastest corporate team wins the O.C. Tanner Cup. The top six finishes on each team will be used toward team scores.
The top three male and female finishers win gift cards to the Utah Red Zone:
Prizes will also be awarded by a participant's race-bib number.
Past team champions
2016: University of Utah Health Care
2015: ARUP Laboratories
- Date: Saturday, July 15
- Location: Rice-Eccles Stadium, University of Utah campus
- Race start time: 8 a.m.
- Parking: Free at Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Water stations, snacks and bathrooms: The 5K course will have a water/aid station at 1.5 miles, as well as water, fruit and snacks at the finish line. Participants may use bathrooms at the stadium.
- Restrictions: Strollers and baby joggers are not permitted on the course during the race.
- Race Timing: Each race participant will wear a timing chip. Results will be available on computer monitors about 15 minutes after crossing the finish line.
Proceeds from the event benefit the University of Utah Alumni Association's programs, services and scholarships. We award more than 180 scholarships each year to deserving students -- totaling more than $700,000. Click here for more information about our initiatives and programs.