University of Utah
Food Drive – Through Nov. 29
The Alumni Association is kicking off its 21st annual food drive to support the Utah Food Bank. We ask you as loyal U alumni to help us surpass our previous collection amounts. Donating is easy, and all money and food donated goes tot he Utah Food Bank at a critical time of year. The Utah Food Bank can turn $1 donated into $8 worth of goods and services. Scroll down for all the ways you can help!
Ways To Donate:
MAKE A MONETARY DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT
- Click here to make a monetary donation. Remember, the Utah Food Bank can turn your $20 donation into $160 worth of food and services. Your $50 donation can turn into $400 worth of food and services to help needy families during the holiday season.
- Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? You can check here.
- You can also bring cash donations (or mail a check payable to the Utah Food Bank) to the Alumni House (155 S. Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84112), at the University of Utah (map)
MAKE A NONPERISHABLE FOOD DONATION
- Donations of nonperishable food items can be made at any of 16 University of Utah Credit Union locations throughout the Salt Lake City area (click here for locations)
- Or drop off donations at the Alumni House, 155 S. Central Campus Drive, University of Utah (map).
SPECIAL DONATION OFFERS
- Did you hear about the food drive from University Credit Union? If so, please click here to donate.
- If you’re part of a local law firm participating in the "law firm challenge," click here to donate. Be sure to enter your law firm name in the Donor Code box on the lower right of the "Donor Information" page (second step).
- Liberty Mutual will donate $10 to the Utah Food Bank for each online insurance quote here during the University of Utah Food Drive. Liberty Mutual has been a proud affinity partner of the University of Utah Alumni Association for more than 12 years.