University of Utah 'Unrivaled Rivalry' Food Drive – Nov. 5-24
After 18 years of competition, our rival has decided to go another direction with its food drive efforts. This means we stand alone – but we hope you will stand with us. We may not be "storming the field" during a food drive rivalry game this year, but please help us "storm the Food Bank" and make a donation today!
Other Ways To Donate:
TEXT A DONATION
Text the word "Utah" to 50555
and a $10 donation to the Utah Food Bank will be added to your phone bill. (In order for your donation to be complete, you must send a follow-up text with the word "yes.")
View the Student Alumni Board-sponsored video
MAKE A MONETARY DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT
- Follow this link to make a monetary donation.
- You can also bring monetary donations in to the Alumni House, 155 S. Central Campus Drive.
DONATE NONPERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS
Dropoff locations for canned food and other nonperishable foods include:
- Alumni House – 155 S. Central Campus Drive
- LDS Institute – 1780 E. South Campus Drive
- U Sandy Campus – 9875 S. Monroe St. (240 West), Sandy, UT
- U Murray Campus – 5282 S. 320 West, Suite D110, Murray, UT
- BMW of Murray – 4735 S. State Street, Murray, UT
- The Gateway Concierge – shopthegateway.com (recieve a free Ultimate Value Saving Book!)
- Food Bank (3150 S. 900 West); tell them to count your donation for the U of U Food Drive
BUY A UTAH ‘U’
Buy a "Block U" at the University Campus Store for $1; all proceeds go to the Food Bank. Other participating businesses TBA.
DONATE AT GROCERY STORES
Members of the U’s Student Alumni and MUSS Boards will be collecting food and monetary donations from 3-9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, Nov. 19-21, at local stores:
- Dan's in Foothill
- Dan's in Olympus Cove
- Emigration Market
- Smith's on 400 South
- Smith's on 900 East
- Smith's on 3300 South
- Smith's in the Avenues
| Sponsored by:
| Community Partners: