Thanks to everyone who participated in the pouring rain!
2014 race results can be found here.
The Young Alumni Scholarship 5K and Kids K was held at the Alumni House on Saturday, Sept. 27. Click here for more pictures.
$52,000 Raised for U Student Scholarships!
We would like to send along a great big “Thank you!” to all who
participated in the Young Alumni 5K race and Kids 1K fun run this year.
Rain or shine, we know that many of you join us annually for this
event, and we appreciate your continued support. For those who
participated this year for the first time, we hope you had a great
experience and that we’ll see you again in the future.
$500 Student Scholarships: Kenya Arnett and Christopher Henderson
- $1,000 Student Group Scholarships: Beta Alpha Psi and the Lactic Acids group
- Fastest female was Julie McMahon, and the fastest male was Fritz VanDeKamp
- Fastest 2nd place – Tyler Scholl and Rudi Zurbuchen
- Fastest 3rd place – Gus Gochnour and Stephanie Scholl
- Fastest faculty/staff were Florian Angelo Nattero and Jamesina Simpson
- KidsK winners were Matt Sebahar and Annabelle Soelberg
- Best dressed were Christina Hales, Kathleen Ogrin, and Tami Endow
Thanks to you all for making our race such a success!
2014 Race Co-Chairs
A SHOUT OUT FOR
ASHLEY AND PETER!
The Young Alumni Board would like to give a special thanks
to our fabulous 5K Race co-chairs, Ashley Anderson and Peter Black.
Their enthusiasm and leadership made this 5K the most successful to