University of Utah Food Drive – Through Nov. 25
One in six Utah kids faces hunger. Your donation helps the Utah Food Bank and its
programs, including its BackPack Program (click on the photo for a short video).
WAYS TO DONATE
The Alumni Association has kicked off its 24th annual food drive supporting the Utah Food Bank. We ask you as loyal U alumni to help us surpass our previous collection amounts. Donating is easy, and all money and food donated goes to the Utah Food Bank at this critical time of year. The Utah Food Bank can turn $1 donated into 8 pounds of food. Scroll down for all the ways you can participate!
Make a monetary donation of any amount:
Make a nonperishable food donation:
- Click here to make a monetary donation . Remember, the Utah Food Bank can turn your $20 donation into $160 worth of food and services. Your $50 donation can turn into $400 worth of food and services to help needy families during the holiday season.
- Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? You can check here.
- You can also bring cash donations (or mail a check payable to the Utah Food Bank) to the Alumni Association (332 S. 1400 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84112), at the University of Utah (map)
Dine out at these restaurants supporting the food drive:
- Drop off donations at the Alumni Association, 332 S. 1400 East, University of Utah (map)
- Tuesday, Nov. 21: Stop by Pizzeria Limone at the 613 East 400 S. location. Mention the University of Utah Food Drive and 20% of your purchase will be donated to the University of Utah Food Drive. Pizzeria Limone’s passion is to create for our customers the best Neapolitan style pizza on the planet and deliver these pizzas in a warm, inviting fine-casual dining atmosphere. Check out the menu here.