Alumni Career Services
for Alumni Association members
Association membership is open to all University of Utah alumni, family, and other friends of the U. Not an Alumni Association member? Click here to join. Members receive annual career services benefits, including:
- A one-hour consultation, in person, or by phone or Skype, to critique your résumé, coach you for an upcoming interview, or provide other useful advice.
- Two half-day workshops that provide relevant information to help you in this highly competitive job market.
- Subscription to our job e-newsletter. Emailed weekly.
- Access to our free job-related webinars. Weekly webinars, nearly year-round.
- Participation in Job Club. Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. in Room 380, Student Services Building.
Follow the menu tabs for the latest on each of these benefits. Email Amy Gleason
, our manager of Alumni Career Services, or call 801-585-5036 for more information.