Alumni Career Services
Alumni Career Services (ACS) offers members a robust and comprehensive menu of services to support your job search or career change. Our career coach serves people of all ages, at all stages of their career development. Not a member? Click here to join today! Association membership is open to all University of Utah alumni, family, and friends of the U.
Our member benefits include:
- A one-hour coaching consultation, in person, by phone, or via Skype, to review/update your resumé, coach you for an upcoming interview, teach job search and networking strategies, or provide other useful advice to meet your career needs.
- Two career workshops with relevant information to help you in this highly competitive job market. Held monthly on Saturdays or evenings during the week.
- New to ACS! Access to the exclusive alumni Job Board on Handshake.
- Subscription to our Job Club Newsletter. Emailed weekly.
- Access to our free Career Development Webinars. Weekly webinars, nearly year-round.
- Participation in Job Club*, which is held the second and fourth Thursdays every month, from 2–4 p.m. in Room 380, Student Services Building.
*A service open to college grads from any institution—Association membership not required.
Click on the ACS menu tabs for the latest on each of these benefits. Email Amy Gleason
, career coach and manager of Alumni Career Services, or call 801-585-5036 for more information.