University of Utah Food Drive – Through Nov. 26
The Alumni Association is kicking off its 23rd annual food drive to support the Utah Food Bank. We ask you as loyal U alumni to help us surpass our previous collection amounts. Donating is easy, and all money and food donated goes to the Utah Food Bank at a critical time of year. The Utah Food Bank can turn $1 donated into 8 pounds of food. Scroll down for all the ways you can help!
Ways To Donate:
MAKE A MONETARY DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT
- Click here to make a monetary donation. Remember, the Utah Food Bank can turn your $20 donation into $160 worth of food and services. Your $50 donation can turn into $400 worth of food and services to help needy families during the holiday season.
- Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? You can check here.
- You can also bring cash donations (or mail a check payable to the Utah Food Bank) to the Alumni Association (332 S. 1400 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84112), at the University of Utah (map)
MAKE A NONPERISHABLE FOOD DONATION
- Or drop off donations at the Alumni Association, 332 S. 1400 East, University of Utah (map)
DINE OUT AT THESE RESTAURANTS SUPPORTING THE FOOD DRIVE
- Pizza Studio is hosting a Food Drive Day on Monday, Nov. 21. A portion of their proceeds from sales that day will be donated. Only the Foothill location is participating (1332 S. Foothill Dr.)
- The Old Spaghetti Factory (189 Trolley Square) is also hosting a Food Drive Day on Tuesday, Nov. 22.