The House with a Heart: The Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House
The new Alumni House is expected to open in early 2018
Are you interested in holding an event at the new Alumni House? Fill out this form and the Alumni Association will contact you.
It’s no secret that the U is becoming increasingly recognized for its academic, health care, research and athletics programs, as well as for its significant economic impact on the state. Alumni, faculty, students, and community members who engage with the U Alumni Association and spend time at the Alumni House recognize the value of the work done within its walls. They see that, after 36 years, the current Alumni House is struggling to keep up with the pace and needs of a rapidly growing, Pac-12 university.
Why a bigger, better Alumni House is needed
A symbol of U Alumni
Centrally located gathering place
- More than 265,000 alumni worldwide
- 17 national chapters and 12 international clubs
- Campus centerpiece for alumni, campus and community
- A place for alumni to call home
- More office/meeting space and improved technology
Expanded space and revenue
- Meeting site for Board of Trustees, National Advisory Council, five alumni boards, and numerous campus and community groups
- Event venue for reunions, award ceremonies, retreats, weddings, and birthdays
- Production and distribution center for Continuum magazine, the Alumni Connection e-newsletter, and thousands of other alumni communications
- Student cultivation center with Student Alumni Board, The MUSS, Senior Send-off, and many other activities
- Ideal setting for large alumni and campus events
- Avenue for generating ongoing revenue through facility rentals
- Site for U history and memorabilia area
For more information about the Alumni House Transformation, please call 801-581-3055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a gift in support of this exciting endeavor, click here.