Career services for Alumni
Association membership is open to all University of Utah alumni, family, and other friends of the U. Association members receive annual benefits including:
- A one-hour consultation, in person, or by phone or Skype, to critique your résumé, coach you for an upcoming interview, or provide other useful advice.
- Two half-day workshops that provide relevant information to help you in this highly competitive job market.
- Subscription to our job e-newsletter. Emailed weekly.
- Access to our free job-related webinars. Weekly webinars, nearly year-round.
- Participation in Job Club. Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. in Room 380, Student Services Building.
Follow the menu tabs for the latest on each of these benefits. For more information, please contact Amy Gleason, our manager of Alumni Career Services, at 801-585-5036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not an Alumni Association Member? Click on the link below.