Career Services for
Alumni Association Members
Association membership is open to all college graduates who are University of Utah alumni, family, and other friends of the U. Association members receive annual benefits valued at over $200, including:
- A one-hour consultation, by phone, Skype, or in person, to critique your résumé, coach you for an upcoming interview, or provide other useful advice. (If you live outside of Utah, we give you two consultations.) ~$100 value
- Two half-day workshops that provide relevant information to help you in this highly competitive job market. (Not available if out-of-state; replaced with extra consultation.) ~$100 value
- Subscription to our job e-newsletter. Emailed weekly.
- Access to our free job-related webinars. Weekly webinars, nearly year-round.
- Participation in Job Club. Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. in Room 380, Student Services Building.
For more information, please contact Amy Gleason, our manager of Alumni Career Services, at 801-585-5036 or email@example.com.
Not an Alumni Association Member?