Career Services for
Alumni Association Members
Association membership is open to University of Utah alumni, family, nongraduates, and other friends of the U. Association members receive annual benefits valued at over $200, including:
- A one-hour consultation, by phone, Skype, or in person, to critique your résumé, coach you for an upcoming interview, or provide other useful advice. (If you live outside of Utah, we give you two consultations.) Note coach availability below.* ~$100 value
- Two half-day workshops that provide relevant information to help you in this highly competitive job market. (Not available if out-of-state; replaced with extra consultation.) Workshops recommence in August. ~$100 value
- Subscription to our job e-newsletter. Recommences in August ~Invaluable
- Access to our free job-related webinars. Continuing throughout the summer. ~Invaluable
- Participation in Job Club. Fridays from 2 to 4 p.m. in Room 380, Student Services Building. Continuing throughout the summer. ~Invaluable.
*Our longtime manager of Alumni Career Services has just retired, and our new manager will be in place in mid-July. In the meantime, if you have an urgent career need, please contact the Career Services front desk: 801-581-6186. Career Services will make every effort to help you during the interim transition.
Not an Alumni Association Member?