Alumni Ambassador Program 2017-18
Join our team!
Apply now! We are looking for passionate Utes fans who are interested in welcoming people to Rice-Eccles Stadium during the football season this fall as part of our Alumni Ambassador Program. There are a limited number of positions available in the program, so complete your application today!
Alumni Ambassador requirements
Non-season ticket holders:
- Commit to at least five out of seven season games.
- Arrive at the stadium two hours before kickoff to welcome guests at a portal or gate.
- Greet and assist guests, being especially gracious to visiting team fans, to create a welcoming environment at the stadium.
- Position yourself in an assigned portal. Greet guests once each quarter by walking up and down the stairs in your assigned section.
Season ticket holders:
- Commit to at least five out of seven season games
- Two-hour commitment before the football game
- Greet guests in an assigned area as they enter the stadium
- Find your seat and enjoy the game!
For more information about the program, email Mary Thornton, Alumni Ambassador Program manager, or Nanette Richard, Alumni Association director.